No OPTUS Tower near Brighton Homes and Schools Action Group
- Cable & Wireless Optus have applied for and had approved a mobile phone tower for Brighton.
- Cable & Wireless Optus are not listening to local residents.
- Cable & Wireless Optus has not attended local meeting of concerned citizens.
- Cable & Wireless Optus has refused to attend community meetings.
- Cable & Wireless Optus doesn't even send their apology for not attending local meetings when invited.
- Cable & Wireless Optus has not adequately explained why the tower cannot be installed further from homes and schools.
- Cable & Wireless Optus has not we feel met their obligations to consult with the community before or after their application to Council for the installation of the tower.
Cable & Wireless Optus now must accept our right to tell the World about their attitude to our community, the general public and our health concerns for our children and ourselves.
YSHIELD.COM.AU offer an in house RF testing and RF sheilding material for your home.
- History of Group Member's Activities
- Map of site
- Picture Page
- T.V. Coverage File
- Media Releases
- Newspaper Articles
- What Cable & Wireless Optus say
- What residents say
- Slogan Page
- Optus dream page
- It's a Dog's Life
- Design a T-shirt logo competiton
- Design a protest sign competition
- T-shirts with protest logo for sale
- We are considering compiling a book called
"101 things to do or make with a dead Optus Cell Phone Tower"
Please send Your Suggestions
- How can you HELP?
- Link Page to other Groups' research information
- Contacts' Page.
- How to measure tower output.
- The Bottom Line
This page is maintained by
The Rivermouth Action Group Inc
as a community service.